If you’re new to HQ Pro-Stitcher, definitely check out our new HQ Pro-Stitcher Getting Started Guide. It has ten new or updated tutorials for you to perfect your HQ Pro-Stitcher techniques.
Download the new HQ Pro-Stitcher Getting Started Guide
Includes the following tutorials:
- Creating an Area with Multi-Point
- Creating a Triangle Area
- Creating an Area for an Edge-to-Edge Row
- Cropping an Area from an Edge-to-Edge
- L-Shaped Corners
- Quilt Layout Edge-to-Edge
- Creating a new Start Point and End Point
- How to find a new Start Point when the Thread Breaks
- Using Freehand to Stitch in the Ditch
Why don’t you put some of these techniques to work today on a quilt! If you’re an HQ Pro-Stitcher novice, load your machine with some muslin and practice away, You’ll be turning out masterpieces in no time!