We have planned an information-packed agenda to provide you with comprehensive understanding of using HQ Pro-Stitcher. When you leave, you will be able to use your Handi Quilter machine, in conjunction with HQ Pro-Stitcher and Art & Stitch digital design software, to successfully give any quilt that custom-quilted look. We will combine lecture/demo classes with hands-on tutorials to ensure you are able to learn in the way that works for you. We’ve added extra hands-on time on Friday evening if you want even more practice. Most importantly, we will have several Handi Quilter educators available for that individualized attention you might need.
The Homestead is a gracious, world-class resort—nestled up against Utah’s Wasatch Mountains—perfect for our three-day educational getaway. When it’s over, not only will you have improved your Pro-Stitcher skills, but you will feel like you’ve escaped to somewhere special. We look forward to hosting you at the 2013 Handi Quilter’s Academy. We will be doing everything we can to ensure you have a tremendous learning experience, while feeling pampered at the same time. Space is limited so register soon!
Top Ten Reasons to Attend the 2013 Handi Quilter’s Academy
- Low price includes three night’s accommodations at the Homestead Resort, 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners.
- Get inspired to finish more quilts by being part of the inaugural Handi Quilter’s Academy.
- Receive top-notch HQ Pro-Stitcher instruction from HQ educators.
- Practice what you learn in the onsite hands-on studio.
- Mingle and meet with other quilters from around the world.
- Kick off the event with us at an evening dinner and reception.
- Enjoy a trunk show by one of Utah’s best known quilters.
- Join us for a Western barbeque dinner in Park City, with time to wander this quaint mining town turned ski village.
- Experience the tranquil mountain atmosphere and see what the Homestead Resort has to offer.
- Get to know key people from Handi Quilter, including lunch with our engineers and educators.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who already has HQ Pro-Stitcher and wants to maximize using the software to finish more quilts
- Anyone who is considering the purchase of a Handi Quilter longarm quilting machine or HQ Pro-Stitcher —try before you buy
- Anyone who has one of the Handi Quilter stitch-regulated machines—HQ Sixteen, HQ18 Avanté, or HQ24 Fusion—and is considering the HQ Pro-Stitcher
- Handi Quilter reps wanting to improve their HQ Pro-Stitcher skills
- Register for the 2013 Handi Quilter’s Academy
- About the HQ Studio Educators
- Learn more about the Homestead Resort and nearby activities
- Transportation and directions to the Homestead Resort
- Salt Lake City Shop Hop
- Dining in Midway
- Frequently Asked Questions