Are you ready for a contest?
“What might you win?” you ask?
One lucky participant will win a $100 Amazon gift certificate just in time to finish your Christmas shopping and the three Handi Gadgets or HQ books/DVDs that you posted to your board.
Here’s all you need to do.
- Create a board on Pinterest titled: Handi Quilter Christmas.
- Go to www.handiquilter.com and pin the official Handi Quilter Christmas logo (shown above) to your board from our home page.
- Pin as many quilt-related Christmas gifts that you would like to see under the tree. BUT, your board must include the following pins:
- The Handi Quilter machine that is on your wishlist (state why in the pin’s comments)
- Three Handi Gadgets or HQ books/DVDs you would like to win
- Five or more Christmas quilts (either re-pins from Pinterest or new pins you’d like to share)
- Add the hashtag #HandiQuilter in the Comments box for each pin.
- Be sure to follow Handi Quilter on Pinterest.
- Once your board is complete, send an e-mail with the subject “Handi Quilter Christmas” to email@example.com with a link to your board. We are accepting entries until 5pm MT on December 14. We will choose one winner on December 17, 2012.
- Leave your Handi Quilter Christmas board up until January 15, 2013.
That’s it! So simple! And we know you are on Pinterest anyway, so why not try to win something in the process. Here’s a sample board we created on the Handi Quilter Pinterest page:
OK, so here’s the fine print:
Handi Quilter’s Official Rules for the Handi Quilter Christmas Pinterest Contest
We require all who enter or participate in the Handi Quilter Christmas Pinterest Contest to observe the following rules:
- One entry per person.
- Contest begins 11/21/2012 at 10:00 am MT and ends 12/14/2012 at 5:00 pm MT.
- One winner will be selected randomly and will be notified via e-mail on 12/17/2012.
- Once the winner is contacted, he/she will be announced on the Handi Quilter blog and FB page.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- This contest is governed by and subject to all applicable United States federal, state, and local laws.
- This contest is open to all willing participants and entrants who reside in the United States.
- Before participating, anyone under the age of 18 or is considered a minor in her or his state of residence must have a parent or legal guardian’s permission. By participating, you confirm that you have your parents’ consent.
- Employees of Handi Quilter and members of their immediate families or households are not eligible to enter or participate.
Prize and Entry Guidelines
- Contest prizes are not eligible for exchange or transfer of any kind.
- Contest entries containing offensive or inappropriate material will be disqualified. This may consist of (but is not limited to) demeaning, racist, sexist language, profanity, and/or sexually explicit material.
- Entrants must maintain the content of their entries does not violate or infringe upon any copyrights or trademarks.
- Handi Quilter claims ownership of all contest-generated content and reserves the right to use such content throughout the site, in marketing materials, or however else we see fit.
- Winners understand that Handi Quilter is not liable for injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in this promotion and acceptance, possession and use of prizes.
Good luck everyone!