Things to remember before dropping off your quilt to a longarm quilter:
(1) Make sure the backing is at least 4″ bigger (or more) on ALL sides of the quilt.
(2) Press the quilt and backing so all seams are flat to one side or pressed open.
(3) Trim and remove any threads.
(4) Make sure the quilt is square and flat (no rippled borders).
(5) Stay stitch around the outside of the quilt to make sure all seams are secure.
Hey longarm quilters — what else do you require from your clients?? Lots of great tips from our Facebook followers here.