Please Read This! You may want to upgrade your browser.
You're using Internet Explorer 6 to browse Handi Quilter right now. Handi Quilter will work better for you, if you upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or switch to another browser.
HQ Pro-Stitcher Software Update
Thank you for updating to the most advanced computerized quilting software available for the home quilter. We are excited to bring to you this update. We are confident that this new software will help you to take your quilting to new heights.
From time to time, we will be uploading new versions of this software, as we add new features or fix issues that are brought to our attention by users. Keep track of the version you have, and check back occasionally, so you know if a new version is available.
**WARNING** this update is only for an ASUS Eee PC or an Acer Iconia Tab Computer. If you would like more information on the hardward upgrade for your system please click here.
Release Date Version #
10-09-12 HQ Pro-Stitcher 12.10.0020
**WARNING** this update is only for an ASUS Eee PC or an Acer Iconia Tab Computer. It won't work on other computers.
Newest Version Release Notes
HQ Pro-Stitcher Software Update Version 12.10.0020 Release Notes (10-09-12)
1. Fixes issue with help button crash.
HQ Pro-Stitcher Software Update Version 12.10.0019 Release Notes (10-08-12)
1. Prevents “Pro-StitcherLauncher has stopped working” message from appearing on boot-up.
HQ Pro-Stitcher Software Update Version 12.10.0018 Release Notes (10-04-12)
1. Prompts to save current design when closing HQ Pro-Stitcher
2. Current Speed settings preserved when loading a new design
3. Option to tie off when resuming stitching after a pause
4. Follow is turned off when a new design is selected
5. Start Point indicator added to Trace Area
6. Delete function added to File Explorer
7. Prompts to Clear Area when loading a new design
8. Jump Points preserved when saving a repeated design
9. Speed options now visible during Run
10. Two-point designs can now be loaded
11. Fixed text entry issues with onscreen keyboard when saving
12. Fixed Start/End Point sync issue
13. Fixed Freehand Record issue
14. Improved design file accuracy related to designs with arcs
15. Improved Undo/Redo speed
16. New Start and End Points will tie-off if selected
17. Fixed position issue when Pausing during a tie-off
18. Improved motor points to inches (using machine to measure results in more accurate readings)
19. Fixed Refreshing during drag and drop (no longer drops prematurely)
HQ Pro-Stitcher Software Update Version 12-08-0013 Release Notes
1. Updater allows user to select system type on every install attempt.
2. Updater version comparison corrected.
3. If updater is unable to determine system type during update, it will default to HQ18 Avanté.
HQ Pro-Stitcher Software Update Version 12-08-0012 Release Notes
1. All versions of the software (HQ Sixteen, HQ24 Fusion and HQ18 Avanté) will load properly.
2. Shortcut to Classic HQ Pro-Stitcher version available on Windows screen (only applicable for those with ASUS Eeee netbook computers)
3. Fixed launcher screen (no longer hangs)
4. Updater window size loads as “normal”