HQ Pro-Stitcher Retreat - November 8-12
The HQ Pro-Stitcher® quilting system integrates Handi Quilter’s world-class quilting machines with the latest computer technology to help you finish more quilts. The program guides the machine to quilt any design you want to use, create, or customize. It works with all Handi Quilter stitch-regulated quilting machines: HQ Sixteen, HQ18 Avanté, and HQ24 Fusion.
This class is designed to give you an all-around hands-on experience in automated quilting with the HQ Pro-Stitcher Software.
- Complete overview of the HQ Pro-stitcher features and menu
- Learn how to set up your quilt for best results
- Several projects to learn on, with kits provided
- Problem solving issues that may arise
- Learn how to place borders, corners, triangles, and how to resize and distort patterns to fit your quilt.