Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Ideas for your next ProStitcher upgrade

edited September 2011 in Ask An HQ Expert
I'd like to share with you an idea that would help me quite a bit in using the ProStitcher. I'd like to be able to identify a point to tell my machine to 'pause'. This would be identified before beginning stitching. This would allow me to 'stop on a dime' at a preselected spot so that I can either advance the quilt or crop or change thread color etc without having to be concerned that I might miss the point I wanted the machine to stop. Kinda a reverse of 'new start point' it would be 'new end point'. If I didn't do a very good job of explaining this, please call me. Connie Kelsey

Comments

• Connie,

Thank you for your suggestion. We will let our enginnering department know about your suggestion.

Good Luck,

Cheryl Duncan
    Handi Quilter Studio Educator
  • I want to add my request for the same upgrade. Being able to stop the stitching at a precise spot would be wonderful. I try this now but always have to pull stitches out to get back to the spot I wanted to stop.