Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

HQ16 for Sale

HQ16 Stitch Regulated with 12' Studio Frame. $5,200

Gently used and well cared for HQ16 Long Arm Quilting machine

Package Contents:

Handi Quilter Sixteen Quilting Machine with Stitch Regulation
Front and Rear Ergo Handles
Laser Stylus
External Bobbin Winder
HQ 12' Studio Frame that is height adjustable
Needle Up/Down

Machine is hand-guided. A computerized module can be purchased for automated quilt patterns.

Located in Salisbury, MD. Must be picked up or will be packaged and delivered at buyer's cost.

Pictures available upon request.

410-546-9896

Comments

• could you please send me some pictures. I am in Canada but my daughter lives in Point of Rocks Md and I will be there next week. I need to recheck the price on the new HQ Simply Sixteen here in Canada to figure in the exchange as our $ is sitting at .76 US right now it may end up being better to purchase here but I am very interested. Thanks Donna
  • I can send you some pictures. Do I sent them to your email or just attach them here? I'm a bit new at this...:)
  • Hello Nanrnan - Here's a link to our Facebook page with some pictures. You may have to copy the link and put it in your browser.

https://www.facebook.com/AccentonDesigns/photos/pcb.10156913910520099/10156913864000099/?type=3&theater

We are also providing a few bonus items: a stylus, 2 groovy boards, and a ruler base.
    Let us know if you are interested.
    Thanks!
  • Price Reduction!!!! Machine and items listed above are now on sale for $5,000.00!! Take advantage of this wonderful offer!!