Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Issues with upgrade making it unusable.

Hello, I am hoping you can help me. I have an Avante and upgrade with the Prostitcher last July. Now I loaded Prostitcher Premium two weeks ago. It seemed to work well but I quickly found that resetting a new start/end would not work properly, it also freezes intermittently. I have now gone back to use the latest version of Prostitcher. This enables me to continue my business but doesn't resolve the problem with Prostitcher Premium. Has anyone else had these issues? Have Handiquilter issued any updates? Hoping someone can help. Sussexelf
Tagged:

Comments

• edited February 2017
    Sussexelf,

I am sorry that you are having problems with HQ Pro-Stitcher Premium. Make sure that you are on the latest version which is Pro-Stitcher Premium version 17.01.0410.
    This should help with the issues you are having.

If you are still having issues with your screen freezing please contact our Technical Solutions team at 1-877-697-8458, M-F, 8-5 MST. They will be the best ones to help you with that issue.

Best regards,

Cheryl Duncan
    Handi Quilter Studio Educator
  • Yes, we have had the same problems with the new Preimum upgrade. I'm told that there will be a patch available sometime this week.
  • Cheryl,

There is a new update for the HQ Premium now available on the Handi Quilter website. This is the latest version Pro-Stitcher Premium version 17.02.0416.

Best regards,

Cheryl Duncan
  • I've updated to version 17.02.0416. It let me quilt one row. When I try to start the second row it stops because of motor error. Can't get past the motor error. Dead in the water with this version, so went back to the Premium version and still dealing with its issues of the new start end button not working correctly. But at least it will allow me to finish quilting a quilt.
    Cheryl
  • edited March 2017
    I'm having the same issues with the start points. I am able to work around the issue but I feel like I'm just winging it. Its horrible if my thread breaks as the program doesn't show you where the machine will start, as well I cant get it to pull up on the resume which makes it worse because I have no idea where the machine is going to start...I just checked and I can upgrade to the newest version, will do that after I have this quilt off my machine, crossing fingers.

BTW Handi Quilter, the new premium is very nice, I know I will love it once the few bugs are fixed
  • Cheryl,

I am sorry that you are having problems with your HQ Pro-Stitcher. Since you are having problems with a motor error, increase your Motor Torque Limit. Go to Settings, Advanced, click on Motors and on the right hand side bar move the Motor Torque Limit to 200. This should help resolve the issue you are having.

Best regards,

Cheryl Duncan