Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Looking for a Fusion or Avante with Pro-stitcher

I am looking for a machine for sale with a pro-stitcher. Thanks!

Comments

• Hi: My husband is a manager for a shop here in Oregon and I know they are looking to move their floor model HA18 Avante with Pro-Stitcher and as of this morning it was still available. His email is wayne,whitlocks@gmail.com
    His name is also Wayne if you couldnt tell from the email address. Good luck!
  • I have a HQ Fusion w/ ProStitcher for sale. It has been for personal use and has been very well taken care of. I have lots of extras with it.
  • I have an HQ Avante 18 with ProStitcher for sale. 4 years old. It has been used for customer quilts but has been well taken care of and will be fully serviced soon. The ProStitcher was completely updated a year ago with new software, carriage, tracks and wheels. Includes 480 purchased patterns worth over $7000. I live in Wichita, KS but am willing to ship and provide phone support.