Welcome Quilter!

It looks like you’re new here. If you want to get involved, click on “Apply for Membership”.

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

HQ Sweet 16 sit-down for sale San Antonio, TX
  • Non-smoking home
    No pets
    Payment accepted: prefer paypal, will accept money cashier or bank check (ship when cleared)

I am selling a fantastic HQ sweet sixteen sit-down longarm machine, only 10 months old and used to quilt one quilt. It has a 18in throat space and come with the following options; true stitch regulator (retail $995), 2 side table attachments (18x30) (retail $199 ea.), turbo bobbin winder (retail $249), 15 M bobbins. Click the link for more information on the machine http://www.handiquilter.com/machine/HQ_Sweet_Sixteen/

Pictures available upon request

Total package retails for $6837

Selling for $4990/OBO looking for quick sale, I have upgraded to a stand up longarm machine.

Shipping costs are buyer's responsibility, willing to travel within 75 miles from San Antonio, TX to deliver

Adrean Thomas
    adthomas223@yahoo.com
  • Adrean -

I sent you a message to your yahoo address. I am interested in your HQ Sweet 16. How many stitches do you have on it? I live in Atlanta and wondering if you could take it to a UPS store to ship? Thank you for your reply.

Julie
  • Has this Sweet Sixteen been sold?