Welcome Quilter!

It looks like you’re new here. If you want to get involved, click on “Apply for Membership”.

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Need Art & Stitch Help
  • I'm having an issue with a design in Art & Stitch. There is a red jump point in a continuous line pattern that I cannot get rid of. I've watched the tutorials and can't seem to find the answer. Any ideas? I can post a picture if it would help.
  • Bulttonsand Bolts,

Handi Quilter offers the Art & Stitch program with the HQ Pro-Stitcher however, if you have a question about their program you should contact them directly. They are very good at answering your questions. Just go to their website artnstitch.com.

Good luck,

Cheryl Duncan
    Handi Quilter Studio Educator
  • The red dot is the ending point of the stitch out when you are in reshape mode (the second arrow down on the left menu). I've found you can put the pointer on the dot, hold down the left mouse button and move the red dot along the sew path to a new location. To get rid of original red dot, put the pointer on the dot, right click to bring up the pop up menu and left click on "delete point" in the pop up menu. Refresh the screen (or do a sew trace run) and the original red dot and the line between the original and the new red dot disappears. Good Luck.