Welcome Quilter!

It looks like you’re new here. If you want to get involved, click on “Apply for Membership”.

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Groovy Boards for sale
  • I have lots of Groovy Boards for sale, I also have the boards from Quilt EZ Templates. They are both made by the same company. If you are interested I'll send you a list privately.

Linda
  • I would be interested. send email to me at flyingdollar@gmail.com
    Thanks
    Sharon
  • Please email me. I might be interested if they are not some I already have. My email address is kathleenrita1961@yahoo.com

Thanks
  • I might be interested if you have any boards left. Contact me at vscteuscher@ccrtc.com. Thanks so much.
  • Hello, I would be interest also. Please email me at 2shoebox@embarqmail.com Thanks, Kathleen
  • Would you please e-mail me your list, also? I'm interested, too. Thank you.
    mdstern@swbell.net
  • Would you please e-mail me your list of boards? Thanks. b.zeier@bresnan.net
  • So do u have any left?
  • If you have any left, please email me at jcramer511@gmail.com. Thanks.
  • If you have any left please email me @ susaneshort@gmail.com TY
  • Would you please e-mail me a price list of you boards at sewunique2c@verizon.net Thank-you
  • Curious. I'm new to machine quilting and wondering why so many groovy boards are for sale. Assuming they are used for edge to edge quilting, are you moving on to a different style of free motion? Are you disliking the patterns? Just curious!
  • Hello Linda, I know i sent you an email before, but i am not sure i received it. So if you don't mind would you send it again to me at shusterkathleen@gmail.com (that is if you have any left). Thanks, Kathleen
  • I am interested in purchasing Groovy Boards, please email me with a price list and the boards for sale. montikaa@hotmail.com
  • bonnieb2, I am also new to this, and have purchased quite a few used (and new) groovy boards myself, so I will share my experience. Some people get rid of their groovy boards when they upgrade to computerized machine. Others may just find they dont use a particular design anymore. I don't think it is a negative reflection on the boards or patterns. They are great designs, easy to use, and quite durable. I think there is a good resale market for the boards as they are so expensive new, and are a great tool for beginners. Have you tried them? Sheri
  • Hi, I would also like info on your boards. Please send me pics. Thanks Tanya