Welcome Quilter!

It looks like you’re new here. If you want to get involved, click on “Apply for Membership”.

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Edge To Edge design
  • I have new Fusion with pro-stitcher and am working on edge to edge design and bobbin ran out but pro-stitcher continued to quilt. How do I get the Pro-stitcher to reset at point where thread ran out on design. I put the needle where I would like it to start stitching but what do I do next.....and does nayone know where that info is in the manual or any place else to find a step by step instruction.
  • What versison of Pro-stitcher are you running? The lastest version 12-08-0013 has some added functionality with this issue.
  • I have a Prostitcher and have problems with edge to edge designs. I am able to input the design for the whole quilt, quilt the space for the first throat space without any problems. The problem starts when I have to advance the quilt with the needle down and when I go to start it again the pattern jumps leaving a whole row unstitched and it goes to the second row. What am I doing wrong? Can anyone help?
  • When you are done quilting the first row, cut your thread. Move the machine to the left. Put needle down in next start point (zoom in to make sure you are right where you want to be). Drop your needle. Then advance your quilt. Place your clamps back on. Now hit the cancel icon. Go to Design, then to reposition and touch Start Point. Then stitch down your sides. Then touch run. It will take you to your next row, perfectly. The mistake I was making was that I was stitching down my sides before I was repositioning the next start point. Hope this helps. I watched the CD "Getting Started- Quilt Edge to Edge Designs" very closely to see my errors.