Welcome Quilter!

It looks like you’re new here. If you want to get involved, click on “Apply for Membership”.

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

I need Expertise PLEASE
  • I have an older model machine I can provide serial number if necessary - I bought the machine in America when I was living there - I now live in Australia and have the machine with me with a stepdown transformer. I really need help - there is some sort of electrical issue going on - I dont get support from HQ Australia as its an American machine I have had an Australian HQ representative come out and have a look and he can only recommend what to do as HQ Australia does not have the required parts - He has said to replace the C-Pod on the side of the machine - he said it would be a start.

With the stitch regulator – it doesn’t stop when I slow the machine down to a stop – it sometimes goes faster and slower its very intermittent with these timings – sometimes it skips a beat or two when quilting and then it tries to catch up on itself.

My Handiquilter representative would also like to know – is there a possibility to upgrade my machine with latest computer motor etc – it doesn’t matter if its American, (if I can get 240 volt even better) but I do have a step down transformer – so the voltage doesn’t matter.
  • Dear Kizzies Korner,
    I have asked our technical solutions department to contact you directly via email.

Best regards,
    Brenda Groelz
    Director of Marketing & Education
    Handi Quilter, Inc.
  • Thanks Brenda I'm now in contact with someone thankyou! :)