Welcome Quilter!

It looks like you’re new here. If you want to get involved, click on “Apply for Membership”.

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Help with Forums
  • I am suddenly receiving a lot of emails concerning the HQ16. It is showing as a "bookmarked" discussion in my HQ Forums. I am unable to find out how to "unbookmark" topics/discussion threads in the forums. Please can you help me as I do not even own an Sweet 16. Thank you
  • I am also receiving many emails regarding bookmarked items. How do I remove the bookmark.
  • I am sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we have someone working on the problem.
    I still need you to go to the Handi-Quilter website, then forums, sign in-username and password. Under the blue bar you will see the tab bookmark, click on this. Read your bookmarks and if you do not want to have a certain bookmark scroll over to the star, avoiding options and click on the yellow star until it becomes white and then you should not receive the notifications.
    I hope this helps out.
    Angie Balling
    Handi Quilter Studio Educator