Welcome Quilter!

It looks like you’re new here. If you want to get involved, click on “Apply for Membership”.

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Screen Calibration
  • The screen on my pro-stitcher is not following the touch. I have calibrated the screen in the advanced settings, but after a few rows of quilting the touch screen is not responding to the touch location. I called Tech support and left 2 messages last night, but did not receive a call back. Can you help with this or should I just wait it out...

Thanks.
  • Hi!
    I believe that Mike received your messages and is trying to reach you, we apologize for the delay, we have been pretty busy the last day or so. Mike is very knowledgeable with the Pro Stitcher and will help you resolve your problem once you two connect. Thanks!

~Ty, Handi Quilter Tech Solutions
  • Mike did send an e-mail and I hope to speak with him today on this issue. Thank you very much.
  • How about typing out some instructions for those of us going through the same issue? Sometimes, usually, the issue occurs when tech support is away or at midnight, or on a Sunday..... :)
  • Kimbo,

The instructions for calibrating your HQ Pro-Stitcher screen are in the User Manual in Section 8.8. You can find the User Manuals at handiquilter.com, They are under Downloads, then click on User Manuals, then HQ Pro-Stitcher Current.

Calibrate Options
    If the touch screen is not calibrated properly, the cursor will not move to the points you touch on the ProStitcher computer screen. Resolve this by re-calibrating the touch screen.

• Select Settings, Advanced, Calibrate.

To calibrate the Pro-Stitcher computer screen

• Press Calibrate Screen and follow the onscreen calibration instructions.
    NOTE: If calibration is so far off that the Calibrate button cannot be pressed, plug the keyboard/
    mouse into a USB port on the computer using the provided USB extension cable and use the mouse
    controller built into the keyboard to click the Calibrate button. Most other USB mice will also work
    for this as well.

If you need further assistance please call our Technical Solutions team at 1-877-697-8458, M-F, 8-5 MDT.

Good luck,

Cheryl Duncan
    Handi Quilter Studio Educator