Welcome Quilter!

It looks like you’re new here. If you want to get involved, click on “Apply for Membership”.

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Local training
  • Does anyone know if there is someone who does training on the Pro-Stitcher in the MD, DE, VA, PA, WV area.
    I live in MD, but I am willing to travel.
    Thank you,
    Barbara
  • I would be interested in this also Barbara. I'm in Pa and bought my machine from a NY dealer at a quilt show. We got virtually no training on the Pro-Stitcher. Our local dealer is so ineffectual that he doesn't have a P-S and told us we didn't need one. Every time I try to use the P-S it doesn't go where I need it to. I'm totally lost. I recently heard that the Crazy Cousins shop in Fredericksburg, Va may be having P-S classes in the future.
    I got mine after the 2012 updates were added so I don't know if the DVD's would even help me.
    Karen
  • Hi Karen,
    Where are you located in PA? I live in North East, PA (just outside of Erie). I have an HQ16 with ProStitcher, but I don't have the version updated after 2012. I have the original version. Maybe I can help you. Maybe you live close by???? I think it would be great to be able to attend some ProStitcher classes around. I only know of 2 dealers within 100 miles of me and neither one of them have the ProStitcher on their machines - at least at this time. You can email me if you like at wakershner@gmail.com