Welcome Quilter!

It looks like you’re new here. If you want to get involved, click on “Apply for Membership”.

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Front Encoder Assembly
  • Is it possible to purchase a new Front Encoder Assembly? I am having trouble with my stitch regulator working right. It looks like my bracket is bent which I tried to straigten and the spring is bent. Rather than trying to just purchase a new spring, would like just to get the whole assembly. Please let me know ASAP.
  • Hi BlueQuilt
    Yes, it is possible to purchase an encoder assembly, there are a few different types of encoders depending on your machine. The HQ Sixteen uses a different encoder than our other machines, and the engineers here at HQ are actually rolling out a new version that will be available next week (I don't have prices on these yet). If you are using an Avante or fusion, the encoder that you need is available, they are the Y encoder (this one is attached near the wheel on your machine) and the X encoder (attacked to the carriage under the machine). If you call one of our Customer support representatives at 1-877-697-8458 they can help you get one ordered.

Have a great day,
    ~Ty Handi Quilter Tech Solutions