Welcome Quilter!

It looks like you’re new here. If you want to get involved, click on “Apply for Membership”.

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Fusion 24 with Prostitcher for sale...new never used
  • I have listed this in one of the forums but cannot seem to find it. It is a new only turned on at setup by dealer Fusion 24 with Prostitcher and many extra accessories. I live in Tn and would be willing to ship for cost. Thanks
  • What is your asking price? Could I come look at and try it to see if i want it?

Thanks,
    Tina
  • Is the machine still available, cost, and do you have original packing?
  • Is the machine available? I would like cost information and where it is!
  • Could you contact me regarding your machine please?
  • Could you email me if this machine is still available. Is it computerized? Will is quilt a king?
    jewellady51@aol.com
  • Please contact me regarding this machine if it is still available. I would like to know price, year, warranty transferrable?, and what exact extras you will be selling with the machine. My email is goodest76@yahoo.com. I live in southern Indiana so you will most likely be close enough for me to pick up. Thanks.
  • Is this machine still available?
  • Please email me to let me know if this machine is still available or if you have sold it.
  • Sorry, my email address I'd sandi.mis@sbcglobal.net.
  • is this still available? and what is the price? Blondebiker2@hotmail.com
  • Is this still available? I don't see a price listed, I do realize this was originally listed in Jan 2013, what is the purchase date and dealer you used?