Welcome Quilter!

It looks like you’re new here. If you want to get involved, click on “Apply for Membership”.

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter
HQ16 & 10-1/2' Portable Professional Frame for Sale in SW Washington --- $4,500
  • Everything you need to easily start quilting now! Includes front & rear handlebars, stitch regulator; HQ16 is fully updated and recently serviced, able to be upgraded with a tablet and ProStitcher if desired; additional items include ruler base, side clamps, leaders, printed instruction manuals for both HQ16 and table/frame, many (so many!) quilting templates, and seven of Handiquilter’s “Quilter’s Academy” DVDs to train you in basic and special long-arm techniques using the HQ16.

I’ve had this machine since 2010, but worked full time up to Jan. 1 this year. I am now quilting for customers and although I absolutely love my HQ16, have decided to upgrade to the Avante.

You pick up/transport/set up, or my HQ rep will deliver and set up for $150 plus $.55/mile, plus you can ask her any questions about this machine since she has done all the maintenance/servicing.
  • Is this machine still for sale?
    Paulette C