Welcome Quilter!

It looks like you’re new here. If you want to get involved, click on “Apply for Membership”.

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

June 2013 New PS update
  • It isn't clear to me how to install the PS upgrade just released today. I have the 2010 version of Art and Stitch on my laptop and recently bought the PS upgrade. I have not yet installed AnS on the PS upgrade because I just don't understand how to do this.

Also, with this upgrade, I really don't want to print the 120 page PS manual, is there a way for HQ to share what pages have been updated? This would save a lot of trees. Thanks a bunch
  • Connie,

When you are ready to update your HQ Pro-Stitcher to the latest version, which is 13.06.0029 ,go to handiquilter.com/Downloads/HQ Pro-Stitcher Software update. Click on the download and save it to your USB stick. Then take your USB stick to the Pro-Stitcher to install the update. Go to Desgin, File, update. Enter your machine type and then follow the instructions as they come up. This latest update is just a Pro-Stitcher update, not an Art & Stitch update.

Art & Stitch is already loaded on your Pro-Stitcher, it is not activated. You can activate it by following the instructions on page 5, step 2 of the booklet that came with your Art & Stitch CD.

Good luck,

Cheryl Duncan
    Handi Quilter Studio Educator

• Thanks a bunch Cheryl.