Welcome Quilter!

It looks like you’re new here. If you want to get involved, click on “Apply for Membership”.

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

lighting
  • I have been looking for a light to attach to the HQFusion machine head. I have found one that I think will work. It has a magnetic base. My question is will the magnet do any damage to the electronics of the machine? I do not have the prostitcher.
  • Dear glcquilter,
    The magnetic base won't harm the HQ Fusion machine. My question is, however, where do you intend to attach it? The machine is cast aluminum and a magnet won't stick to it.

Handi Quilter has a new HandiLight LED clamp on lamp. Take a look on the website and see if that might not be the solution.
  • Thanks, Brenda. That would have been a good video moment when I tried to attach the light and it fell to the floor!!:) I am not finding the clamp on lamp on the website. I looked at the machine accessories and searched on light, clamp, LED. Where is it?
  • Dear glcquilter,
    The magnetic base won't harm the HQ Fusion machine. My question is, however, where do you intend to attach it? The machine is cast aluminum and a magnet won't stick to it.

Handi Quilter has a new HandiLight LED clamp on lamp. Take a look on the website and see if that might not be the solution.
  • Dear glcquilter,
    I just checked and apparently, we don't have the new LED light listed yet. I've asked for that to be fixed today and I will post a link to the light when it happens. Sorry for the confusion I caused.
  • Dear glcquilter,
    We've got the new HandiLight LED up on the website. You can click here to be taken directly to the light: http://www.handiquilter.com/product/hq-handi-light/.
    This new light plugs into the machine via a USB port. This works for the HQ24 Fusion and HQ18 Avante, but unfortunately, not with the HQ Sweet Sixteen, because it doesn't have handlebars (where the port is located).