Welcome Quilter!

It looks like you’re new here. If you want to get involved, click on “Apply for Membership”.

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

update problem
  • since my update my pause button runs several stitches after I push it! Now that each pattern stays on the screen.
    I have to turn off the machine to start another pattern because when I touch my screen nothing happens so I have one pattern on top of another.

• jandjccornell,

The new update to the HQ Pro-Stitcher software allows you to have more than one design on the screen at a time. If you have more than one design on the screen and want to change to a different design then you will need to Close all the designs. Go to Design, File then the Close button will be at the botton of the page. The design needs to be selected in order to delete it. In the top right hand corner you have a Select button. Press this button and it gives you choices as to which design you want to close you have the option to close All, None, Single or Multi, designs. Choose the designs you want to close and close them. Then you can choose the design you want.

When you press the Pause button it actually will complete the segement that it is stitching when you push it. This is the same as it was before.

On the Handi Quilter web site there are several tutorials and you-tube videos about the new software updates. Watch them and they will give you lots of great education.

Good luck,

Cheryl Duncan
    Handi Quilter Studio Educator
  • I redownloaded the update and it seems to have solved all my problems. Thanks for getting back to me.