Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Comments

• I love the new Pro-Stitcher update! Thanks HQ!
  • HI all, I am a new Infinity owner and am having eyelashing on the back of my quilt. I know what to do on my older Gammill, but not so sure on the new Infinity. I am using Glide thread by FilTec, my favorite thread....wound my own bobbin and have it set so I can stand the bobbin up, but not lift it up....and my top tension is set at 60...maybe I need the top tighter?
    Thanks, Carly in SC
  • Hello CarlyinSC.

It is possible that you need to tighten your top tension a little more. Another probability is that some Glide threads can be slippery and can pop out of the top tension discs. If that is what it happening you will want to wind the thread another time around the tension discs and then adjust the tension. If neither of these suggestions work, please call Handi Quilter at 877 697-8458 and ask to talk to a Studio Educator.

Hope this helps.

Kerri Rawlins
    Handi Quilter, Studio Educator

• Thank you Kerri...the second time around the tension disc was the ticket. Sorry it took me so long to respond...I just realized I had not when I came to post on here today.
  • Why can't I find video on timing for Fusion since I was able to purchase kit?