Welcome Quilter!

It looks like you’re new here. If you want to get involved, click on “Apply for Membership”.

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

How can you remove your posting once it has been sold?
  • Can you explain how you remove the posting once you have sold your unit?
  • Pjane,

If you go into your posting you should have the option of deleting the discussion. You can also go to the page of all discussions, find your discussion and find the star on the right hand side of the page. Move your mouse just to the left of that star and you should have an options button come up. Click on that and then you can delete your posting from there.

If you need us to remove it for you just let us know and we can do that for you.

Thanks,

Cheryl Duncan
    Handi Quilter Studio Educator
  • I tried this and to the left so the star an option comes up to edit then it says I don't have permission
  • Katn,

When your place your mouse to the left of the star on the Discussions page it brings up an options box and the very last option in that box is Delete. You can delete the posting from there.

Thanks,

Cheryl Duncan
  • To the left of the star in discussions a box pops up that says options only-choice is edit only then it says I don't have permission. I don't have the option to delete.
  • Katn, perhaps the delete option is open to administrators only. Is there a post you wish to have deleted?
  • Katn,

If you will tell us which discussion you want deleted we will delete it for you.

Thanks,

Cheryl Duncan
  • I haven't sold anything, sorry for the confusion. I saw the post where she asked the same thing and it didn't work for me. I am trying to delete duplicate posts (5 of them) that I see. I was getting errors when trying to post and did not know until the next day all of them were there. Cheryl I did actually go to my discussions and do what you said..........I still see them which now makes me wonder if only I can see them and not everyone else. If they aren't gone could you please remove them- lesson learned here- I shall not keep trying after the first attempt :)