Welcome Quilter!

It looks like you’re new here. If you want to get involved, click on “Apply for Membership”.

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Sweet 16 Academy?
  • I have noticed that most of the academy classes or retreats are on the long arm machines. Are there ever classes offered using the Sweet 16?
  • Dear Beenec,
    All the Handi Quilter Retreats, except the Pro-Stitcher apply to all our quilting machine.
    When you sign up just let us know that you have a Sweet Sixteen. We would love to have
    you come.

Thanks,
    Angie Balling
    Handi Quilter
    Studio Educator
  • Thanks Angie,
    I'd love to attend a retreat. Do you have a calendar yet for 2014 retreats?
  • Beenec,

The schedule for the 2014 HQU retreats will come out towards the end of October. Keep watching the web site for this information.

Thanks,

Cheryl Duncan
    Handi Quilter Studio Educator
  • Hello, I agree with Beenec, I would also love to attend a retreat for JUST sweet sixteen sit downs. I really do not want to sit there and listen to all the things that do not pertain to my sit down. I know that there would be some things that I could learn and use but I would much rather attend a retreat for just sit downs. Do you plan to have any soon in the Las Vegas or Utah area?
  • SewSpoiled,

All the Handi Quilter Retreats, except the Pro-Stitcher, apply to all of our quilting machines. You can do everything on your HQ Sweet Sixteen that we will do in retreat. When you register you just need to tell us that you are on a Sweet Sixteen.

Thank you,

Cheryl Duncan
    Handi Quilter Studio Educator