Welcome Quilter!

It looks like you’re new here. If you want to get involved, click on “Apply for Membership”.

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Timing tools
  • When the web page was first changed, I thought I saw the timing tools needed to set the timing. I don't see them now. I thought I would buy them "just in case". Are we not going to be able to buy the tools?
  • Dear Katn,

Handi Quilter has made five videos to show machine timing to assist our authorized representatives. In a few rare situations, machine owners may not have a nearby Handi Quilter rep who can provide this service. If the machine owners have the appropriate skills to time their own machines and there are no easy alternatives available, they should contact Handi Quilter technical support, M-F, 8 am to 5 pm, Mountain Time, 1- 877-MY-QUILT (697-8458). Our technical support staff will talk with the machine owner to determine the best option. If they feel the machine owner has the skills to time their own machine, they can sell the machine timing kit (Part # QM49400) which includes the videos, necessary tools, and instruction manual to the customer.

I hope this answers your question.

Angie Balling
    Handi Quilter
    Studio Educator