Welcome Quilter!

It looks like you’re new here. If you want to get involved, click on “Apply for Membership”.

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Hq light
  • I purchased a hq light from a hq dealer when making other purchases to attach to my machine for those times I needed extra light. I didn't open it right away because I didn't need it. When I opened it to use it, it has an electrical plug with a fairly large box used to plug it in and not the usb plug like the one on the hq site. I cant plug this into my machine due to the box-it's to big to plug into the extra outlet on the machine, it's been more than 30 days so I can't return it. I thought I was purchasing the same light as shown with the USB plug, dealer didn't indicate otherwise. Am I stuck with something I can't use and wasted 30 dollars?
  • Dear Katn,
    I am sorry about the confusion. You will need to go to your HQ dealer and see if he might exchange it. Please tell us who the dealer is and we will inform them about the new lights. The light you have can work with the machine. You will need an extra extension cord to attach to your light. Rest the power adapter onto the power pod. You then need to take your laser pin or horizontal spool pin and put it into the hole that is on top of the machine behind the screen. Attach the clamp to this. Hopefully the store will exchange it for the new one.

Good luck,
    Angie Balling
    Handi Quilter
    Studio Educator