Welcome Quilter!

It looks like you’re new here. If you want to get involved, click on “Apply for Membership”.

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Machine for Sale
  • I have a Babylock Jewel for sale. The Jewel is built by Handiquilter, so it is almost identical to the HQ16, except that it has an 18" throat and a little higher stitch speed. It comes with a Grace Pinnacle frame that can be set up as a 10' table or a 5' table. Included are stitch regulation and manual mode, walking stitch, a free standing bobbin winder, ruler base, laser, channel locks, clamps, leaders, all the extra LED lights have been added, extra needles, extra M size bobbins, tool kit, instruction manual, extra tracks for the table, and an instructional DVD. I would be happy to provide any needed instruction. I purchased this machine in 2008 and it has only been used for my personal quilting. Buyer is responsible for shipping. I do have the original box for the machine head to ship in. I am in Washington state. Asking $7250.
    Thank you.
  • I would be willing to sell the machine and table separate if anyone is looking to buy just a machine or just a table. Thank you.