Welcome Quilter!

It looks like you’re new here. If you want to get involved, click on “Apply for Membership”.

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

HQ 16 FOR SALE
  • I am selling my HQ16 with stitch regulator to upgrade to a bigger machine. I have used it very little, probably quilting an average of 3-4 quilts a year. It is on a custom made solid wood 10 1/2 ft. table with underneath storage. (Great for storing batting). I upgraded to the larger poles 2 years ago and also upgraded to the EZ rider wheels and track. Tracks are one solid piece, no junction points. Includes all original owners manuals, bobbins, stand alone bobbin winder and extesion plate for using rulers and templates. I have never had any problems with this machine and love it, just wanted to go to a machine with larger quilting area. Asking $6500, Houston area
  • I really need to sell this machine. Will consider any offers
  • Would you send me a picture of the system? I'm in search of an HQ 16 for my Hinterberg frame. I wasn't really wanting a new frame.
  • I will be glad to. I am new to this forum and don't know how to post pictures. I could email them or if you tell me how to post pictures will post
  • I am new to this forum also. Email me at sallydtexas@gmail.com.
  • I have an HQ sixteen sit down and would like to find the frame and other stuff needed to make it a standup quilting machine. Do you still have the frame?