Important information about HANDI QUILTER UNIVERSITY RETREATS.
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION before registering FOR YOUR RETREAT.
Hotel and Transportation
- Plan your travel to arrive the first day by 4:00 pm for a dinner held at the hotel at 6:00 pm. This gives you plenty of time to check-in prior to the dinner. The dinner is held at Country Inn and Suites 999 No 500 W Bountiful, Utah.
- We suggest you stay at the Country Inn and Suites in Bountiful Utah. Call 801-292-8100 to make your reservation.
- Let them know you will be attending a retreat with Handi Quilter.
- The rate is approximately $90 per night. You may choose between 1 king or 2 queen beds.
- The hotel offers a shuttle which will bring you to all of the events for the retreat.
- The shuttle will pick you up at the airport when you arrive. As soon as you have landed and before you pick up your baggage, please call the Country Inn & Suites (801-292-8100) to let them know that you have arrived and will need the shuttle.
- Classes begin the following morning at 8:45 am and go until around 5:00 pm. Each evening dinner is provided as well as a trip to a local quilt store one evening.
- On the last day of the retreat we finish at 1:00 pm after lunch so an outgoing flight after 3:00 pm gives you plenty of time to make your flight.
- Jacket/sweater (in case it gets cool in the classroom)
- Comfortable shoes (you will be doing a lot of standing and quilting)
- Camera (We have beautiful quilts in our facility)
- Swimsuit Opt. (hotel has hot tub/pool)
- Plenty of space in luggage for your projects and product you may want to purchase while you’re here (We do have a shipping department in case you want to ship anything home)
- Check or credit card for purchases
If you have any questions please email us at HQcares@handiquilter.com or call us at 1-877-697-8458 Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm Mountain Time.
We’re looking forward to having you here in our beautiful Handi Quilter Studio and wish you a safe journey to Salt Lake City, Utah.