HQ Infinity Software Downloads
On occasion, we release software updates to introduce new features as well as improve product stability. Please click on the link below to access the software files.
If you encounter any issues or have any questions about installing your new software, please contact Handi Quilter at HQCares@handiquilter.com or 1-877-MY-QUILT (697-8458).
Please read the items below carefully before downloading and installing the software. Only Infinity machine software should be used for updating an Infinity machine; using non-Infinity update files may render the Infinity non-functioning.
- Changed full, half stitch to preserve motor amplifier state on/off -- Pro-Stitcher issue of sending a full stitch command while running in precision or cruise mode. Prevents air stitching.
- Changed back to having Pro-Stitcher in control of location polling data on/off
- Fixed problem of needle up position growing downwards when starting and stopping in regulated mode.
Right click on the Click Here and click "Save As" to download.
Click Here to download the Installation Instruction Sheet.
HQ Infinity Machine Update (FOR USE WITH OR WITHOUT HQ PRO-STITCHER):
This update is to be installed on the HQ Infinity machine that are using the HQ Pro-Stitcher.
Click Here to download QM51057-v2_88.s19 (machine software)
Click Here to download Infinity.48.apk (front and rear display software)
HQ Pro-Stitcher Update (USED WITH HQ INFINITY MACHINES):
This update is to be installed on the Pro-Stitcher that is used with an HQ Infinity Machine
Be sure to update your Pro-Stitcher! Go to the Pro-Stitcher updates page for instructions and software for updating your Pro-Stitcher
Pro-Stitcher Software update page
Previous Update Versions Included:
- Translations into French, Spanish, and German
- Several performance enhancements
- Improve tension range
- Sequence-bug fixes
- Improved Thread Cutter operation sequences
- Added new fault messages
- General software stability improvements
Infinity Machine software:
- Adjusted Cruise timeout so it stops when moving very slowly
- Fixed walking stitch
- Adjusted full-stitch and half-stitch functions, and basting stitch needle speed so the needle doesn’t possibly over rotate
Infinity Display software:
- Added buttons for HQ Pro-Stitcher channel lock feature
- Added HQ Pro-Stitcher vertical and horizontal channel locks as options for configuring the Star and Diamond handlebar buttons