The HQ18 Avanté®
A perfect mid-range longarm for smaller home studios and shops.
$18,495 MSRP w/ HQ Pro-Stitcher Package
This machine combines the quality of the Handi Quilter brand with a size perfect for most quilting projects. With either the 10-foot or 12-foot frame this machine's style and grace will accent any home studio, and the smaller size lends itself to portability if necessary. Pair it with the HQ Pro-Stitcher Software and you can have an all-around great machine!
I'm ready to purchase!
The HQ18 Avanté offers expanded quilting space, two modes of stitch regulation and the HQ Precision-Glide Track with an 18-inch quilting machine. HQ integrated technology and HQ engineering provide all of the functionality that quilters demand along with the smoothest stitch in the industry. This quality product is backed by the HQ warranty and a large network of local representatives.
Tackle any project with speed
- 18-inch throat for all your projects: quilt from crib to king with ease
- Speeds up to 1800 precision stitches per minute
- Consistent stitch quality from 4 stitches-per-inch up to 18 stitches-per-inch
- Quickly switch from manual to stitch regulation
- Choose between two modes of stitch regulation: Precision and Cruise
- Large M-class bobbin
- HQ Precision-Glide track system on HQ Studio Frame; load and quilt with no additional adjustment needed
- Precision-Glide track for effortless quilting
- High-speed rotary hook with large capacity
- Comes in your choice of a 10-foot or 12-foot frame
Easy-to-use system Designed by a Quilter, for Quilters®
- Color touch screens on front and back handlebars
- Set your preferred settings
- Full-stitch and half-stitch settings
- Needle position control
- Stitch counters
- Built-in self-diagnostics
- Download upgrades
- Integrated, adjustable laser light for use with pantographs
- Menu-controlled LED lights
- Use any thread you want