Please Read This! You may want to upgrade your browser.
You're using Internet Explorer 6 to browse Handi Quilter right now. Handi Quilter will work better for you, if you upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or switch to another browser.
HQ Pro-Stitcher® Classic* Basics: Placing Borders and L-Shaped Corners (DVD)
The HQ Pro-Stitcher is an intuitive computer-guided quilting system designed especially for use with Handi Quilter quilting machines. This DVD is intended for use by HQ Pro-Stitcher owners.
Running Time: 30 mins
*Please note that this DVD is ONLY applicable to HQ Pro-Stitcher users that purchased their HQ Pro-Stitcher prior to July 30th, 2012, or if you have downloaded the HQ Pro-Stitcher software update (https://www.handiquilter.com/forms/secure/hq-pro-stitcher-update-agreement/). Please call Customer Relations if you have any questions.
Learn how to:
• Choose a border design that complements the quilt
• Resize and place L-shaped border corner blocks
• Resize border designs to match L-shaped corner blocks
• Begin and end border designs to perfectly align with
• Use 2-point rotation to align border designs
• Use the HQ Pro-Stitcher as a measuring device
Be the first to review this product!
Interested in learning more about HQ Pro-Stitcher® Classic* Basics: Placing Borders and L-Shaped Corners (DVD)? Fill out the form
below and we will have a local representative contact you.
You can also find HQ dealers in your area in our store locator.