Please Read This! You may want to upgrade your browser.
You're using Internet Explorer 6 to browse Handi Quilter right now. Handi Quilter will work better for you, if you upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or switch to another browser.
HQ Sixteen Stitch-regulated Quilting Machine and HQ Studio Frame Package
Made and assembled in the USA, the stitch-regulated HQ Sixteen® provides you the highest quality of any quilting machine, backed by the HQ warranty. Designed by a Quilter, for Quilters®, the HQ Sixteen provides you the features, benefits, and advantages of a longarm quilting system at an affordable price.
Package includes: HQ Sixteen Quilting Machine with Stitch Regulator, Front and Rear Handles, Laser Stylus, External Bobbin Winder and HQ Studio Frame for HQ Sixteen, 11 foot HQ Marked Leaders
* Optional accessories available
Heavy duty, portable frame constructed out of metal designed specifically for the HQ Sixteen Quilting Machine. Sold as a package with the HQ Sixteen Quilting Machine.
HQ Studio Frame: The Largest and Most Robust of All HQ Table and Frame Systems
• 12 foot free-standing frame
• Robust design limits vibration
• Patented larger-diameter pole roller system
• High-quality steel provides solid base for quilting
Special Features: Designed To Make Quilting Easier
• Self-leveling feet adjust to floor surfaces
• Adjustable legs for easy height adjustment
• Patented pole adjustment with snap-pin inserts
• Built-in hand wheel for ease in rolling
• Rollers with built-in bearings
• Comes with HQ Sixteen Continuous Track 12’
• Stitch regulation provides you consistent stitch quality from 4 stitches per inch up to 15 stitches per inch.
• Full 16" of throat depth provides 13" of quilting space with 8" of vertical space.
• High-speed rotary hook with large capacity “M” class bobbin.
• Hopping foot prevents fabric movement during a full-stitch cycle.
• Integrated laser light – used for following patterns from the front and back of the machine.
More Features and options than other Quilting Machines
• Tilt Screen Action handle with built-in LED cluster lights
Removable and replaceable LED lights
Control your lights with easy on/off application
Select specific lights for special application
• Simple and easy to use electronic menu
Move from Stitch Regulation to Manual mode with a click of a button
Set up your preferred settings, including stitches per inch and speed control
Walking stitch feature for basting and locking stitches
Full- and half-stitch settings
Life time and trip counters
• Self-lubricating bearings, requires no internal oiling
Be the first to review this product!
|Dimensions||14" w x 20" h x 26" l|
|Weight in lbs||50|
|Warranty||Warranty 2 Years Mechanical and 2 Year Electronic/electrical|
Interested in learning more about HQ Sixteen Stitch-regulated Quilting Machine and HQ Studio Frame Package? Fill out the form
below and we will have a local representative contact you.
You can also find HQ dealers in your area in our store locator.