Please Read This! You may want to upgrade your browser.
You're using Internet Explorer 6 to browse Handi Quilter right now. Handi Quilter will work better for you, if you upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or switch to another browser.
It’s easy to see how to quilt the top and bottom borders horizontally with your longarm quilting machine and frame. But what do you do about those side borders?
• Plan border designs to complement your quilt.
• Decide if a quilt needs to be turned to quilt the side borders.
• “Chunk” side border designs.
• Stabilize a quilt to allow turning.
• Adjust pantographs to fit your quilt borders.
• Scale designs to fit your border width.
• Plan attractive border corners.
• Knot by hand and bury threads.
Be the first to review this product!
Interested in learning more about Longarm Basics: Borders: To Turn or Not to Turn (DVD)? Fill out the form
below and we will have a local representative contact you.
You can also find HQ dealers in your area in our store locator.