Please Read This! You may want to upgrade your browser.
You're using Internet Explorer 6 to browse Handi Quilter right now. Handi Quilter will work better for you, if you upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or switch to another browser.
The straight formal lines of crosshatching used in borders or to enhance appliqué or embroidery designs will take your quilting to the next level. Here are some simple techniques that will ensure success.
Learn how to:
• Plan your crosshatching the “NO-MATH” way.
• Mark your quilt to prepare for crosshatching.
• Safely use rulers to stitch straight and accurate lines.
• Resolve corners with miters or corner block designs.
• Use crosshatching to enhance embroidery or appliqué designs.
BONUS: Threads, Needles & Tension
Learn all about:
• Different types of threads.
• How to choose the correct needle for your thread.
• How to adjust both bobbin and top thread tension.
Be the first to review this product!
Interested in learning more about Longarm Basics: Crosshatching with BONUS: Threads, Needles & Tension (DVD)? Fill out the form
below and we will have a local representative contact you.
You can also find HQ dealers in your area in our store locator.