Please Read This! You may want to upgrade your browser.
You're using Internet Explorer 6 to browse Handi Quilter right now. Handi Quilter will work better for you, if you upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or switch to another browser.
Using Groovy Boards (also referred to as pattern boards) for quilting is an easy approach to finishing quilts FAST. Here are some simple techniques that will ensure success.
Learn how to:
• Choose a Groovy Board to suit your quilt design.
• Work with single or multiple boards.
• Prepare your quilt top for edge-to-edge quilting (avoiding the dreaded flipped edges).
• Advance the quilt while keeping the second pass perfectly aligned.
• Quilt smoothly and accurately.
• Use partial Groovy Board designs to finish the bottom edge of the quilt.
Be the first to review this product!
Interested in learning more about Longarm Basics: Groovy Boards (DVD)? Fill out the form
below and we will have a local representative contact you.
You can also find HQ dealers in your area in our store locator.