Please Read This! You may want to upgrade your browser.
You're using Internet Explorer 6 to browse Handi Quilter right now. Handi Quilter will work better for you, if you upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or switch to another browser.
Using Pantographs for quilting is an easy approach to finishing quilts FAST. Here are some simple techniques that will ensure success.
Learn how to:
• Choose a pantograph to fit your quilt.
• Prepare your quilt top for edge-to-edge quilting (avoiding the dreaded flipped edges).
• Advance the quilt while keeping the second pass perfectly aligned.
• Quilt smoothly and accurately.
• Use partial pantographs to finish the bottom edge of the quilt.
Be the first to review this product!
Interested in learning more about Longarm Basics: Pantographs (DVD)? Fill out the form
below and we will have a local representative contact you.
You can also find HQ dealers in your area in our store locator.