Please Read This! You may want to upgrade your browser.
You're using Internet Explorer 6 to browse Handi Quilter right now. Handi Quilter will work better for you, if you upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or switch to another browser.
Use Rulers and Templates to quilt accurate shapes and lines on your quilt. Here are some simple techniques that will ensure success.
Learn how to:
• Set up your machine and frame for ruler work.
• Use the 3-point pressure technique to maintain control.
• Combine rulers and templates with marking the quilt top for accuracy.
• Use rulers safely for stitch-in-the-ditch, crosshatching,
piano keys, clamshells, 5-pointed stars, orange peel, Baptist fans and more.
• Use straight rulers to create curved quilting lines.
Be the first to review this product!
Interested in learning more about Longarm Basics: Using Rulers & Templates (DVD)? Fill out the form
below and we will have a local representative contact you.
You can also find HQ dealers in your area in our store locator.