Please Read This! You may want to upgrade your browser.
You're using Internet Explorer 6 to browse Handi Quilter right now. Handi Quilter will work better for you, if you upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or switch to another browser.
Using Pantographs and Groovy Boards (also referred to as pattern boards) for quilting is an easy approach to finishing quilts FAST. Learn Suzanne Michelle Hyland’s simple techniques to ensure success.
Learn how to:
• Choose a pantograph or Groovy Board to suit the quilt
• Set up the pantograph or Groovy Board properly
• Prepare the quilt for quilting
• Plan how to advance the quilt and begin the second pass
• Accurately follow a pantograph with a laser
• Use the stylus and Groovy Board accurately
• Quilt partial pantographs or Groovy Boards
• Avoid pitfalls
Be the first to review this product!
Interested in learning more about Simple Longarm Techniques: #7 Pantographs & Groovy Boards (DVD)? Fill out the form
below and we will have a local representative contact you.
You can also find HQ dealers in your area in our store locator.