Please Read This! You may want to upgrade your browser.
You're using Internet Explorer 6 to browse Handi Quilter right now. Handi Quilter will work better for you, if you upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or switch to another browser.
Learn how to:
• Use templates safely to stitch-in-the-ditch
• Pull up the bobbin thread at the end of a quilting line
• Make a “too-small” quilting stencil work
• Create triangle quilting designs from square stencils
• Adapt hand-quilting stencils for continuous- line machine quilting
• Use templates in conjunction with stencils
• Use a proportional scale to resize paper patterns
• Create your own light box using items in your home
• Keep your quilt square in the frame
Bonus: Tried & True Quilting Tools
• Every quilter needs an arsenal of tools. Suzanne shares her favorites
Be the first to review this product!
Interested in learning more about Simple Longarm Techniques: #6 Quilting Blocks with Stencils & Patterns (DVD)? Fill out the form
below and we will have a local representative contact you.
You can also find HQ dealers in your area in our store locator.