Please Read This! You may want to upgrade your browser.
You're using Internet Explorer 6 to browse Handi Quilter right now. Handi Quilter will work better for you, if you upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or switch to another browser.
There’s more than one way to quickly quilt a border. Consider using pantographs or other printed patterns. Learn Suzanne Michelle Hyland’s simple techniques to ensure success.
Learn how to:
• Use negative space to the quilt’s advantage
• Interrupt designs with ditch-stitching
• Quilt the most difficult design: straight lines
• Reposition hands to stay in control of rulers
• Use your body to stabilize the quilting machine
• Quilt pantograph motifs evenly across the border
• Use starch to aid in quilting accurately
• Plan symmetrical freehand sashing designs
• Use templates to stitch accurate curves in sashing
Be the first to review this product!
Interested in learning more about Simple Longarm Techniques: #3 Quilting Borders with Pantographs & Other Techniques (DVD)? Fill out the form
below and we will have a local representative contact you.
You can also find HQ dealers in your area in our store locator.