Please Read This! You may want to upgrade your browser.
You're using Internet Explorer 6 to browse Handi Quilter right now. Handi Quilter will work better for you, if you upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or switch to another browser.
There’s more than one way to quickly quilt a border. Consider using pantographs or other printed patterns. Learn Suzanne Michelle Hyland’s simple techniques to ensure success.
Learn how to:
• Choose and apply background quilting in appliqué blocks
• Easily create accurate, continuous-line echo quilting
• Use a no-mark technique for effortless cross-hatching
• Use guidelines and reference points to create your own beautiful quilting designs
• Audition and choose the best quilting designs for your quilt
• Use circle and arc templates to quilt accurately
• Plan symmetrical freehand sashing designs
• Use templates to stitch accurate curves in sashing
Be the first to review this product!
Interested in learning more about Simple Longarm Techniques: #4 Quilting Borders with Patterns or Stencils (DVD)? Fill out the form
below and we will have a local representative contact you.
You can also find HQ dealers in your area in our store locator.