Please Read This! You may want to upgrade your browser.
You're using Internet Explorer 6 to browse Handi Quilter right now. Handi Quilter will work better for you, if you upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or switch to another browser.
With Suzanne Michelle Hyland’s unique approach to freehand quilting gives quilters the best of both words: Quick and Easy Freehand Quilting with occasional splashes of delicate Stencilled Designs.
Learn how to:
• Adapt hand-quilting stencils for unique uses in edge to-edge quilting
• Identify portions of stencils for their use with freehand quilting designs
• Practice quilting by drawing first
• Choosing marking tools
• Quick marking methods for stencils
• Effective ways to use and remove chalk
• Plan freehand quilting to cover the entire quilt top
• Avoid the pitfalls of awkward quilting paths
• Make simple “question mark” feather designs
• Choose background quilting designs that complement motifs
Be the first to review this product!
Interested in learning more about Simple Longarm Techniques: #1 Stencils & Freehand Quilting (DVD)? Fill out the form
below and we will have a local representative contact you.
You can also find HQ dealers in your area in our store locator.