Please Read This! You may want to upgrade your browser.
You're using Internet Explorer 6 to browse Handi Quilter right now. Handi Quilter will work better for you, if you upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or switch to another browser.
HQ Pro-Stitcher® Product Information
The HQ Pro-Stitcher® quilting system integrates Handi Quilter’s world-class quilting machines with the latest computer technology to help you finish more quilts. HQ Pro-Stitcher guides the machine to quilt any design you want to use, create, or customize. It works with all Handi Quilter stitch-regulated quilting machines: HQ Sixteen, HQ18 Avanté, and HQ24 Fusion.
Using integrated HQ technology, the HQ Pro-Stitcher offers the best of both worlds: computerized quilting and free-motion quilting in the same package.
Features of the newly redesigned HQ Pro-Stitcher Software
The newest HQ Pro-Stitcher package showcases a 10” color touch-screen monitor, offering more area
for viewing and manipulating designs right on the screen.
- Resize, rotate, and repeat (horizontally and vertically) designs to fit specific areas
- Crop inside or outside designs
- Move designs into position by simply dragging your finger across the screen
- Define and quilt within areas of any shape (e.g. rectangle, triangle, star, etc.)
- Place designs into borders and other odd-shaped spaces
- Precisely position designs to any point within an area
- Establish new start or stop point if thread breaks
- Set quilting speed and stitches per inch
- Help menus always accessible
The software interface has been redesigned with the quilter in mind featuring easy-to-use
quilting options to achieving a custom look for your projects.
- Quilt edge-to-edge or block patterns with confidence in a few simple steps
- Simple and accurate stitch-in-the-ditch
- for designing and adjusting patterns at the machine
- Record the motion of the quilting machine to create and save unique digital designs
- Built-in ruler tool for measuring in any direction
- Switch from computerized quilting to free-motion quilting in seconds
- Use nearly any digital pattern (.hqf, .txt and .qli formats)
- Includes more than 500 designs
Exclusive, seamless integration with Art & Stitch® digital design software ($995 value) for designing and adjusting patterns at the machine.
- Draw your own quilting motifs from scratch
- Fill shapes with cross hatching, wave fills, stippling, and more
- Use fills around a design
- Use artwork from Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Pre-Design Studio III, AutoSketch, and ElectricQuilt
- Turn shapes into applique designs with a mouse click
We've also included advanced computer technology to make the HQ Pro-Stitcher integrate seamlessly
with the longarm machine.
- Silent, integrated motor-control systems with fluid motion control
- No additional computer needed to run the HQ Pro-Stitcher
- Separate PC connected to the Internet required for downloading new designs and software updates
- USB port to easily upload digital patterns to HQ Pro-Stitcher
Benefits of choosing Handi Quilter:
You can be sure that you have purchased the highest quality product, backed by the HQ warranty and the largest network of local representatives.
- All machines hand-crafted in the USA and built with integrated HQ technology following our seven-step quality control program
- Up-to-date educational videos, tutorials, and tips on HandiQuilter.com
- Nationwide Rep/Dealer Support
- HQ Customer Service and Technical Support