Register for the 2013 Handi Quilter's Academy
Space is limited, so register early!
Double occupancy (Choose this option if you are sharing a guest room with someone else attending Handi Quilter's Academy): $999 per person (plus travel and incidentals; tell us the name of the person you will be rooming with; we will assume you want two queen beds)
Single occupancy: $1149 (plus travel and incidentals)
Single occupancy with a guest not attending Handi Quilter's Academy: $1149 (plus travel and incidentals; indicate your preference of king or two queen beds)
When you register for Handi Quilter's Academy, we automatically register you at the Homestead.
- Companion dinner ticket ($150): Entitles your guest to join us for the Wednesday evening dinner/reception and the Thursday evening Western barbeque in Park City.
- Companion full meal ticket ($300): Entitles your guest to join us for breakfast and lunch on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, as well as the Wednesday evening dinner/reception and the Thursday evening Western barbeque in Park City.
- Salt Lake City Quilt Shop Hop, Gardner Village, and Dinner (Saturday 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM): $75.
- Extra hotel nights, Tuesday, April 16 and/or Saturday, April 20:
- $89 per night plus taxes ($100.21) single occupancy or single occupancy with a guest;
- $44.50 per person per night plus taxes ($50.10) double occupancy (both occupants must extend their stay for this rate; otherwise use the single occupancy rate).
Payment in full is required at time of registration.
You have two options for registering.Register online here. Within a few days of pre-registering, our registrar Marie Eldredge will call you to confirm your request and get your credit card information to hold your place at Handi Quilter's Academy event.
445 N. 700 W.
North Salt Lake, UT 84054
Please be aware that there is an attendance limit and that sending your registration does not guarantee you a place in the event. Requests will be entered in the order they are received and will only hold a place until your registration has been confirmed and payment arranged.
- 2-1/2 days of instruction with class materials and practice time on HQ18 Avanté machines with HQ Pro-Stitcher software
- Breakfast and lunch Thursday through Saturday
- Meet-and-greet reception-style dinner and beverage service on Wednesday evening
- Western barbeque dinner on Thursday evening in Park City, with quilt trunk show
- Soft drinks, coffee, tea, bottled water, and snacks morning and afternoon
- Retreat transportation to and from Park City (For those arriving by air, see the Transportation details for meeting the optional Handi Quilter shuttle):
- And you can expect many great surprises throughout the Handi Quilter's Academy
If you cancel before February 18, 2013, you will receive a 100% refund. Please allow four to six weeks for your refund to be processed. Because of commitments to the Homestead Resort, there is no refund after February 18, 2013.
There are no refunds for no-shows.