After completing this form, be sure to complete the class selection and payment process. Your registration and class reservation will then be complete.
Proceed to Payment
Registration goes live on Monday, Nov. 2, 2015.
$1195 per person ($1295 after March 31, 2016)
If you attended either the 2015 Handi Quilter’s Academy, we are also offering a $100 bounce-back discount on your registration through Dec. 31, 2015. Watch your e-mail for the code you’ll need to enter when you register.
Your registration fee includes classes and instruction, Wednesday evening welcome reception/buffet, Friday night banquet and keynote speaker, three breakfasts, two lunches, snack breaks, the Handi Quilter Tutorial Sampler, and all class materials.
Optional meal tickets for guests:
If you would like to have guests join you for meals, they will need a meal ticket. You can purchase meal tickets when you register. Meal tickets must be purchased by June 1, 2016.
- Welcome reception/buffet guest ticket: $75 per person
- Banquet and keynote speaker guest ticket: $75 per person
- Meal ticket for three breakfasts (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday): $75 per person
- Meal ticket for two lunches (Thursday and Friday): $75 per person
Optional June 9 Thursday-evening excursions:
- SLC downtown experience, 5:30 PM to 10:30 PM (includes sit-down dinner at the historic Lion House and free time to hear the rehearsal of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, shop the new City Creek Center, or visit other downtown sites): $90 per person
- Shop Hop, 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM (includes sit-down dinner and visits to three popular Davis County quilt shops): $90 per person
- Great Salt Lake and Antelope Island, 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM (includes boxed picnic dinner): $60 per person
Optional one-day hands-on HQ boot camps, Wednesday, June 8 ($400)
See the boot camp page for full information about the HQ boot camps. Includes hands-on class and instruction, breakfast, lunch, snack breaks, and all class materials
Available boot camps:
- HQ Pro-Stitcher using HQ Avanté
- HQ Longarm Quilting (using HQ Avanté)
- HQ Sit-down Quilting (using HQ Sweet Sixteen)
- Art & Stitch (bring your laptop for a hands-on experience)
Payment in full is required to register. No refunds after March 31, 2016.