Registration for Handi Quilter’s Academy
$995 per person ($1150 after March 31, 2015)
If you attended either the 2013 or 2014 Handi Quilter’s Academy, we are also offering a $100 bounce-back discount on your registration through Dec. 31, 2014. Watch your e-mail for the code you’ll need to enter when you register.
Your registration fee includes classes and instruction, Wednesday evening welcome reception/buffet and HQ factory tour, Friday night banquet and keynote speaker, three breakfasts, two lunches, snack breaks, and all class materials.
Optional meal tickets for guests:
If you would like to have guests join you for meals, they will need a meal ticket. Purchase meal tickets when you register. Meal tickets must be purchased by June 10, 2015.
- Welcome reception/buffet and HQ factory tour guest ticket: $75 per person
- Banquet and keynote speaker guest ticket: $75 per person
- Meal ticket for three breakfasts (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday): $75 per person
- Meal ticket for two lunches (Thursday and Friday): $75 per person
- Thursday evening, June 18, SLC downtown experience, 5:30 PM to 10:30 PM (includes sit-down dinner at the historic Lion House and free time to hear the rehearsal of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, shop the new City Creek Center, or visit other downtown sites): $75 per person
- Saturday afternoon, June 20, shop hop (includes boxed lunch and sit-down dinner, and visits to four popular Davis County quilt shops): $100 per person
Optional one-day hands-on HQ boot camp, Wednesday, June 17 ($350)
See the boot camp page for full information about the HQ boot camps. Includes hands-on class and instruction, breakfast, lunch, snack breaks, and all class materials
Available boot camps:
- HQ Pro-Stitcher using HQ18 Avanté
- HQ Longarm Quilting (using HQ18 Avanté)
- HQ Sit-down Quilting (using HQ Sweet Sixteen)
Payment in full is required to register. No refunds after March 31, 2014.