Those who bought this also bought:
This DVD contains instruction on how to do edge to edge patterns on the HQ Pro-Stitcher. This DVD is intended for owners of the classic version of the HQ Pro-Stitcher.
Learn how to:
- Choose designs suitable for edge-to-edge quilting
- Resize and repeat the design to fit the width of the quilt
- Prepare the quilt top for edge-to-edge quilting (avoiding the dreaded flipped edges)
- Plan and execute the second pass perfectly (including nested designs)
- Crop designs to avoid stitching off the edges of the quilt
*Please note that this DVD is ONLY applicable to HQ Pro-Stitcher users that purchased their HQ Pro-Stitcher prior to July 30th, 2012, or if you have downloaded the HQ Pro-Stitcher software update. Please call Customer Relations if you have any questions.
Running Time: 50 minutes
*Tax and shipping not included. U.S. orders only. For International purchases click here or call us for information.